Buddleia House Care Home
About Buddleia House Care Home
Buddleia House is a 38 bedroom dementia and supported living care home in Nottinghamshire focused on returning a sense of independence back into the lives of every resident.
Opera were the chosen supplier of care beds and mattresses for the 38 bedrooms in Buddleia House, and created a low height profiling care bed in a bespoke Shorewood wood to compliment the bedroom designs in the home.
- 38 x Opera Classic Low Profiling Bed in a bespoke Shorewood wood colour
- 38 x Opera Serene High Risk Pressure Care Mattresses
In Buddleia House, Milford Care have created a care home bursting with engaging facilities which encourage all walks of residents to get involved whatever their condition. Buddleia House caters for residents and has many impressive facilities such as:
- Beautiful en-suite bedrooms, spacious communal lounges,
- Engaging outdoor spaces including a bowling lawn, potting shed, allotments and raised planters for gardening enthusiasts
- Reminiscence lounge, library and a snug bar (which is open 24/7!)
- Hairdressing salon
- Care Home Bedroom with Hospital Bed
- "Dementia care and supported living in beautiful surroundings"
- Care Home Living Area
- Care Home Hair Salon
Can we support you with your project?
We've been working with designers and specifiers for years to bring visions to reality and make bedrooms a truly pleasant environment to live in and be cared for. Our highly skilled UK production team are well-known for their exacting standards and real attention-to-detail and with access to thousands of materials we can create any design imaginable.
Whether you’re planning a new build, a refurbishment or a renovation of an existing site, selecting an Opera bed will help your bedrooms stand out to potential new guests, residents and their families. Let's get started...